Friday, June 18, 2010

The Lowdown for June 18, 2010

Snoop Banned Again
Snoopy Dogg, just got to go back to the UK after nearly 4 years of being banned, and now this: Snoop-a-loop has now been shut out of the Netherlands. He was supposed to perform at the ParkPop festival next weekend, but the mayor and police are protesting his appearance. Awww, no love for Snoop!

T-Pain Just Wants To Be Loved!
Speaking of love, T-Pain just wants to be loved! He's refusing to put out music until consumers demand it more! "I got the mastered verison of my album in my car right now. But, I'm not bringing my album out until these artists start selling records again...I'm not bringing out no album, not dropping no more singles until people start selling records again. I mean that's hometown, The Tallahassee Hero, but chumon Pain, really?

Jay-Z is Holding Back!
Well, T-Pain and Jay-Z might be on the same page! Hov says he's not going to release his autobiography; even though, he finished it 4years ago. He told Rolling Stone magazine that its too personal. He said, "It's too much for the book, I was interviewed, people close to me were interviewed, so I was learning a lot of things I didn't know as a child.

Drake Taking Subliminal Shots
Drake is still talking about Lil' Kim! This time it was an undercover insult. He said,"If you start talking about the people I love then I do get a little bit more reactive and that's all that happened here." He went on to say, "Nicki's got records climbing the charts and today Thank Me Later is in stores, so it's just about relevant people today." Take that, take that.

50 Cent To Get In The Ring
Well, 50 Cent is taking it to the ring! He's teamed up with Floyd Mayweather for an album project! He says it will be a compilation album.

Is Bow-Wow Crossing Over?
Bossip.com is claiming to have exclusive evidence that Bow Wow is gay. Their source claimed to have hacked Bow Wow's email and found an alleged freestyle that sounds like Bow Wow saying, "You know I'm gay." But it does sound like audio had been edited. Sounds interesting....

Maxwell Cancels Tour Dates
Well, I'm interested to know the real reason Maxwell postponed some of his summer tour dates til 2011 like the show here in Charlotte and the show in Greensboro on the 28th!

Bad News For Boosie Bad Azz?

Bad news for Boosie! He was indicted on a first-degree and 2 other men were indicted in the October 21st shooting death of Terry Boyd. He's in prison right now on parole violation.

BET Awards Will Be All The Way Live
Well, even though Boosie won't be able to make it this year; the BET Awards line up keeps getting better! Eminem, Alicia, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross and Dirty Money are all confirmed! And you know I'll be out there in LA bringing you the lowdown and all the dirty dirty live!

In Theatres
As for movies this weekend, Johan Hex and Toy Story 3 hit theaters today!

I'm Yasmin Young and that's the dirty dirty! For even more, tune in to The Maddhouse at 7:10am!

No comments:

Post a Comment