Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Lowdown for June 10, 2010

Is Britney Spears a Sexual Predator?
Britney Spears is being accused of sexually harassing a former bodyguard. Fernando Flores reportedly told friends that Britney was so bad that he felt the need to quit. He said she used to walk around the house buckie nekked! Wow, I new Brit Brit was special, but that’s just crazy!

Rihanna’s Got A Man
RiRi confirmed to Elle Magazine that she does indeed have a boyfriend. She said, "I feel really comfortable, and it’s so easy. I have such a chaotic life, but at the end of the day, that is just my peace. It keeps me sane, really, talking to him and talking to my family." She also spoke about the situation with Chris Brown last year. She said, “All of a sudden, one night changed our whole lives—not only our friendship, but our lives. I wanted to wake up one day and just not have that pain anymore.” You can read the full interview in this month’s Elle Magazine.

Common Confirms He's Single
Common has finally confirmed that he's split with Serena Williams. He said "I am single. I am a single man, definitely." I doubt he will be for long though! Common seems like a good catch!

Kanye West Will Perform At The BET Awards
Apparently his awards show ban has been lifted! Kanye West will perform at this year's BET Awards on June 27th. I will be there as well, reporting all the dirty dirty to you live from L.A!

Black Eyed Peas Set for World Cup Concert
The Black Eyed Peas and John Legend will both be performing at the FIFA World Cup Kick-Off Celebration Concert. Airing live around the world tonight at 8pm local time in South Africa! It’s the first concert of it’s kind, so it’s a good look!

Timbaland Goes Organic
Timbaland says that he decided to change the feel of his music because he says everyone is imitating him. "I feel like everybody's now doing what I did on 'The Way I Are'. I started it and they followed, so I felt I had to come up with a new style, and I think I've got it. I call it organic.” His first single is "Getaway" with Michelle Branch, which will be used to promote the new Mini Cooper Countryman car.

Ja Rule May Be Taking A Vacation
A court-sanctioned vacation that it! A judge has set a trial date for Ja Rule's felony gun case. He pleaded not guilty to criminal weapons possession after police say they found a loaded semi-automatic gun in his car in July of 2007. His court date is scheduled for August 18th.

More Drama Surrounding The Death Of Gary Coleman
Dion Mial, who was named executor of Gary's estate, says that Gary's ex-wife Shannon Price removed several items from his house after the Gary’s death, including computers, telephones, musical instruments, model train sets and a 2005 Dodge pick-up. Mial says that if Shannon doesn’t return the items, he’ll be taking her butt to court!

Congrats To Ne-yo
Ne-Yo has gotten engaged to girlfriend Monyetta!

No comments:

Post a Comment