Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Dirty Laundry for October 5, 2010

The Dirty Laundry




Is Chelsea Handling 50 Cent?


Talk about jungle fever!! 50 Cent and Chelsea Handler supposedly have a bad case of it! 50 Cent has been tweeting about wanting to go out with Chelsea, who hosts the show Chelsea Lately, and it looks like he got his wish! The two were spotted together, TWICE, in New Orleans! And just in case you were wondering, I love that woman…she is hilarious!

Kanye West Tramples The Rose
Speaking of love, unfortunately for Amber Rose, Kanye West seems to have absolutely none left for her anymore! Word is his verse on the “Deuces” remix was aimed at her and Reggie Bush, who she’s rumored to be dating. And Yeezy and Reggie already had issues because of Kim Kardashian. Here’s a clip of Ye’s verse:



Here's Yeezy's entire verse:

You know what yo, you a b*tch
you should have a travel agent cause you a trip
you should make your own toilet tissue since you the sh*t
but all you got is some f*cking issues you f*cking b*tch
I hate you but I love your mom
give her a kiss for me, her second son
get your mind right baby or get your ish together
you gonna be hot a lil while, i’mma be rich forever
girl seduces, they come in deuces
but when I cut em off they always become a nuances
N**gas take my old flows and they take my old swag
he just took my old b*tch and turned it to his new b*tch
I’m stupid but I won’t get my drama on
What I’m dealing with is too real to comment on
Jay finally got it through my head not to run my mouth
so when ya’ll talking bout you know who
I don’t know what you’re talking bout


Usher Is Still Mad At His Mom


Well Kanye West isn’t the only man mad about love. Even though he’s been divorced from Tameka Foster for almost a year, he’s still pissed about the wedding! He told Vibe Magazine that he still hasn’t gotten over his mother choosing not to attend. He said, "Parents should be able to have unconditional love for their children and their decisions, regardless of how they feel."

TI’s Got A Date


I can only imagine how TI is going to feel on October 15th when he attends his probation hearing. A federal judge will review his recent arrest and determine if it’s a violation of his parole. He could end up back in prison!

Lil Wayne Goes Solo


Speaking of prison, Lil Wayne is going solo! Yesterday, he was moved to segregation for the final month of his court ordered vacay! This is his punishment for having headphones and a charger in his cell earlier this year.

Ludacris Sells His Soul For Money


Ludacris is following in the footsteps of Dr. Dre and Jay-Z, releasing his own line of headphones called Soul headphones.

New Releases


Waka Flocka Flame “Flockaveli,” Bruno Mars “Doo Wops & Hooligans,” Faith Evans “Something About Faith,” and Pimp C “The Naked Soul of Sweet Jones” are all in stores today!

No comments:

Post a Comment