Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Dirty Laundry for October 14, 2010

The Dirty Laundry




Kanye West Has A New Muse



Drake's New College Girl




Lil Wayne's Letter From Solitary Confinement


"Basically, no T.V., no radio, no snacks/junkfood, and one phone call a week. This punishment has been handed to me for my earlier MP3 incident. I admit, I f**ked up and now I must deal with the consequences... Obviously, this gives me a lot of time to myself and a lot of alone time with my thoughts, which can be creatively dangerous.

I do miss being able to hear from my family everyday, but once a week will have to suffice. To them, I apologize. I'm still able to receive mail so reading and responding is still a huge part of my day. I'd like to thank everyone that sent me B-Day cards and wishes… that was terrific. You all are wonderful, simply wonderful."


TI Is A Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment