Monday, September 27, 2010

Va$htie Kola Made History With Nike By Designing New Jordan







Well Nike Air Jordan Brand has made history. They have let the first ever woman design a Jordan, and a Air Jordan 2 Retro at that. The woman that broke down the Nike doors and made this history is Vashtie Kola an fashion designer, video director, and artist, by the way she's also Pharrell ex girlfriend. She is an Trinidadian native New Yorker that is known in the industry as a constant trendsetter with her downtown style and designs. This limited edition shoe brings a lavender and deep purple color story to deliver a more feminine touch to it. The details did not get over looked either, with hints of silver integrated into the laces to complement the metallic mid sole. This shoe is going to be released on October 2nd. This is a must have for that ex b-girl who use to rock every Jordan made before she learned about red bottoms, and for the current b-girl so she can show the boys her Jordans are better then theirs. I know these are a must have to add to my Jordan collection. I may not ever wear them but I will own them, mall here I come. Who is meeting me there?

1 comment: