Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CD Review: Trey Songz "Passion, Pain & Pleasure"



By Alvania


Well....well...well, where do I begin? I'm a firm believer in listening to something a second time! So I had the opportunity to be blessed with the new Trey Songz CD today! I was feeling uber excited about popping it in my CD player after leaving work.....after about half way into the CD I began to get a little disappointed because this wasn't the Trey Songz I was used to (you know the "I Invented Sex" guy)?!

After having good reviews from my co-workers and Twitter friends, I decided to give it another try! This time I listen to the entire CD on my laptop without any interruptions and it was much better the second time!

 If you're expecting a "Ready" or maybe even "Trey Day", this CD isn't it! The CD is good, but it isn't Trey's best work!  "Passion, Pain & Pleasure" is broken down into three categories....Pain...Passion... & Pleasure!

It seems as if Trey was going through a MAJOR breakup beacuse majority of the songs are about breakups! My advice is to listen to it for yourself, don't go off of other peoples' opinions beacuse you actually may enjoy it! I guess I'm just not at a time in my life where I'm heart broken! Enjoy!!!!

Passion, Pain & Pleasure Sampler


(Select songs from the album)



Passion, Pain & Pleasure Track Listing
1. Here We Go Again (Album Version) Intro
2. Love Faces (Album Version)
3. Massage (Album Version)
4. Alone (Album Version)
5. Bottoms Up (Feat. Nicki Minaj) (Album Version)
6. Pain (Album Version) Interlude
7. Can't Be Friends (Album Version)
8. Please Return My Call (Album Version)
9. Made To Be Together (Album Version)
10. Pleasure (Album Version) Interlude
11. Red Lipstick (Album Version)
12. Unusual (Feat. Drake) (Album Version)
13. Doorbell (Album Version)
14. Passion (Album Version) Interlude
15. Unfortunate (Album Version)
16. Blind (Album Version)
17. You Just Need Me (Album Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment