Sunday, January 31, 2010

Red Carpet Flix: Grammys


RiRi looks like RiRi has been looking! Fabulously crazy! For her I love it...doubt it would work for anyone else!


I'm still trying to decide if I love or hate Ciara's outfit. I have to give her points for doing something avant guard! Definitely, but really, it looks like an oversized doily from a gypsie palm-reader's house! I'm just saying!


Ok, Lady Gaga always gets points on originality! I love the fact that she doesn't seem to give a f%#* about what we think. She looks like a princess from a naughty Disney movie! Fight the power! MEOW!


Drab! One word is all that's needed for this mess Beyonce has on! it's 2010 honey...I thought we were doing better!?!


Mary is a DIVA and I think she looks beautiful!


Keri Hilson looks fabulous! I mean she looks flawless and classy from head-to-toe! Mission complete...girl you got it! All these other R&B chicks need to be scared for their spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment