Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dr. Snoop: Snoop gives advice to Tiger Woods



On Tuesday’s episode of The View Rapper and Actor Snoop Dogg offered advice to Tiger Woods as he deals with the fallout from his infidelity scandal. Snoop Dogg appeared on the show and gave gifts of cupcake hats to the hostesses. They wasted little time before delving into the hot topic of the past several weeks: Tiger Woods.

Slideshow Tiger Woods Mistresses from Rachel Uchitel to Julie Postle and Theresa Rogers (photos)

Sherri Shepherd jumped in and asked Snoop to weigh in on the scandal since he has a previous history with a number of women.

“You just gotta stay strong. You know me and my wife, we been through a whole lot, but at the end of the day I realize I love my wife and my kids and I want to be at home with my wife and my kids. I had to give up the entertainment world and the temptation that was out there, you know…. But you have to outweigh the stuff and say, ‘what’s more important’?”

Snoop and his wife have been married for 12 years. He also offered the wise advice to remove himself from areas of temptation.

Snoop’s advice, however, is contingent upon one thing for it to be successful: Tiger’s decision that his wife and children are more important than his 14 alleged mistresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment