Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lil Wayne Prison Sentence Delayed



This is one of the only instances in which dental problems have been a positive thing! Lil Wayne has just gotten his prison sentence delayed due to a series of dental work he needs taken care of.

Today, Weezy was expected to be formally sentenced on a gun possession charge and then shipped off to NYC's Rikers Island prison.

Now according to the Associated Press, his sentencing has been rescheduled for March 2nd. The rapper's attorney explained in a Manhattan court that he needed to finish a series of dental surgeries before his year-long stint in prison.



Lil Wayne recorded a video message to all of his fans on what he thought was his last night of freedom. "I'm out this b*tch," he said. "To all my fans, my real fans, I really, really, really truly love you. I love you with all of me, for real. I’ll probably be loving everything else because I love you so much. Thank you from the bottom [of my heart]. Do not forget about me 'cause I will forever think about you, and I cannot wait for you to see me again. I'm out."

We're not sure this is a good thing or bad thing! Delaying a prison sentence only makes it worse in the long run!

Taken from HollyScoop.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment