Sunday, February 7, 2010

10 Questions with Niagra Fallz

The CoRe MoDeL Niagra Fallz!




1. How did you get the name Niagra Fallz?

Hmmm I picked a name that would make a person wonder! Some people say its sexual but I say its speaking with intelligence that's flows like WATER.

2. How long have you been modeling?
I'm going to say almost 5 years off in on. Reason being I have a personal/family life that needs to be dealt with 1st.

3. What is your favorite type of clothing to model (couture, swimsuits, lingerie, etc.)?
All of the above because I am bless to say I can pull everything off!

4. Are there any past/present models you admire?
My mom! she passed when I was a young girl... So I'm following her footsteps! R.I.P Lucille Underwood.


5. What's the craziest photoshoot you have ever done?

Now let me think +_0 lol I'm Going to say my recent shoot I did in the cold 20 degrees outside. Just to let you know I nailed the shot! :)

6. What are your goals? Do you want to do more than model?
My Goals are to be successful in the modeling as far doing Print, Runway, Commercials etc Going overseas and just be humbled as I reach my Goal.

7. What is ur beauty advice/regimine?
Excercise, eat healthy, get that good ole hygiene going, keep yourself UP!!! Overall Stay fit :)

8. What is the one fashion item/cosmetic you can't live without?
Hmmm, my covergirl lip gloss along with my lil Vaseline container lmao!
My lips look extra glossy and kiss-able ;)

9. Any advice for anyone trying to break into modeling?
Yes, keep the Faith never give up on what your trying to accomplish! Go hard or go the hell home!

10. How can people reach you for booking or if they are a fan?
:) I can be reached @ niagra1984@gmail.com
www.twitter.com/niagrafallz

No comments:

Post a Comment