Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Drake Got Beef??

I got half a rumor and I am not sure what is up with this one. So I am asking for you all to help me. Let me begin. There is a song called "Mambo" by a dude named Fito Blanko. And the song features Drake. I can't lie. I never heard this damn song even though its been on the blogs for a while. Apparently, Drake has caught some hell because some of the lines in that songs popped up in other Drizzy songs. It seems like this Fito dude actually held the Drake verse...as Drake grew into the megastar you see today. The track was definitely old though, according to rumors. Now I am getting word from a very lil' bird that there is some friction with regard to Fito now using this song. Check the song below...

Fito feat. Drake - "Mambo"




Taken from AllHipHop.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment