Wednesday, December 9, 2009

iNspired: Maxwell - Bad Habits



When is enough enough? I think it's easier said than done to love someone WITH all their flaws. Not that I am looking for perfection, but sometimes bad habits will make or break the relationship.

If someone has a bad CRACK HABIT, for instance, should you tolerate it? I mean unconditional love is a nice notion, but I know I won't tolerate no POOKIES in my bed!! Or what it you're a neat-freak but there are sloppier than hog-wrestling in a mud pit? Do you stay with them?

It's one thing to be unrealistic and think you'll find another human being who doesn't have any flaws, but it's not realistic to think that you should have to put up with someone's bad habits that really make you unhappy.

For me, I can't take cigarette smokers or messy people. Point...Blank...Period...

Ultimately, if your significant other has horrible habits that drive you crazy, you have to try to compromise and see if there is anyway to make the bad habits less problematic, but sometimes you just gotta kick em to the curb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment