Monday, December 7, 2009

If your life had a soundtrack...

What three artists would HAVE to have a song on your soundtrack?

For me its easy, my soundtrack would have to include at least one song from:

Outkast


My favorite group of all time! No doubt they would have 50% of the songs on the soundtrack! Not to take anything away from Big Boi, but Andre 3000 is such a talented emcee, he amazes me with his wordplay and verbal skill! The chemistry the two of them have together is amazing!


Jay-Z


The oldie but goodie! I haven't been a huge Jay-Z fan for a minute, but as far as his classic material goes, I gotta have at least 3 songs from him, maybe 4 on the soundtrack. It's just a must!


2Pac


Cliche', I know. But gotta have my Pac. I love Biggie, don't get me wrong, but I grew up on Pac and there's no outdoing that! Gotta have my Pac!


What about you?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.. I would have to say Anita Baker, Jimi Hendrix, & Linkin Park

    ReplyDelete