Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Inspired: Mary J. "Real Love"



While playing Mary J. "Real Love" on my radio show (Shameless plug: 7p-12a M-F, listen live at www.Blazin1023.com)made me think about whether I've had a "real love" yet? Will I ever?

So often, it feels like "real love" when you're in the relationship, but hindsight usually tells a different story! What is "real love" anyway? Is it someone who puts up with you when you've got a nasty attitude? Is it someone that pays your bills for you? Is it someone who fulfills your emotional needs? Sometimes its hard to know what "real love" really is!

I'm starting to believe that "real love" is something better left as a topic of love songs, rather than something that is REAL! In the age of a 50% divorce rate and new cheating scandals exposed everyday, my hope is dwindling...But I hope I'm wrong! I want to be saaaaanging like Mary about my man one day! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment