Thursday, August 26, 2010

Movie Review: Takers



Whoooo! So I was blessed with the chance to see "Takers" last night before it hit theaters. I must say that I was impress with how good the movie actually was. The females are going love the movie because of the cast...believe me and my bro Travis were shaking our heads at some of the scenes. But hey if you're a female, Chris Brown, Idris Elba, TI, Michael Early and Paul Walker will deliver for you. Now, fellas all we got to look at is Zoe Saldana and she did an great job in the few scene she had.




Overall, it an action-packed movie! It remind me of an urban, more uptempo, "Ocean 11." TI and Chris Brown still need more work on the acting, but overall both did an good job. The cast was very well put together. It's going be a movie you can watch over and over again. I recommend "Takers" as a must see this weekend! It will be #1 at the box offices just off hype alone but it is a good movie. Lou Approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment