Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sleeping With a Married Person: Is It Worth Your Life?



"A man has been convicted of trying to pour acid down the throat of his victim in revenge for his relationship with a married woman. Mohammed Vakas, 26, was convicted of conspiracy to murder Awais Akram, 25. Mr Akram managed to avoid swallowing the acid, but suffered horrific burns over most of his body and was not expected to survive. He was blinded in one eye, lost both his ears and was left widely scarred by drain cleaner fluid which is 91% sulphuric acid.The attack was launched because of his relationship with Sadia Khatoon, a woman he met on Facebook. She is the sister of Vakas. He was beaten, kicked and stabbed twice yards from his home. He said: "This person came in front of me and he had a bottle in his hand. He was saying 'Open your mouth, open your mouth.' "He started pouring acid on top of my head. I felt a burning sensation. I asked why I was being attacked and I could not hear clearly, but I could hear the words 'Sadia, Sadia, Sadia.'""

No comments:

Post a Comment