Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscar Night Red Carpet Fashion


Sherri Shepherd: Grade C.
Sherri looks ok, but it's nothing spectacular for such a fabulous night!


Paula Patton: Grade B+. She's glowing and looks adorable in her off-shoulder dress. Paula makes "expecting" fashionable!


Tyler Perry: Grade A. Tyler looks debonair...enough said.


Nicole Richie: Grade B-. This dress works for her and her bohemian style, but overall I'm not fond of the dress!


Zoe Kravitz: Grade C. It's not like the dress is ugly, but in "real life" she has such a unique fashion sense and I don't feel like the dress reflects that. The girl is funky, but this dress is blah! Stay true to yourself Zoe!


Lenny Kravitz: Grade A+. He looks handsome...edible almost!


Gabourey Sidibe: Grade A. I think she looks cute and flitry but is still appropriately dressed for the ambiance of the event! Good job!


Mo'Nique: Grade A. I love Mo'Nique and her man...they make a good-looking couple! Although I would have loved to see something a little bolder on her, I think she looks glamorous and perfect for the night! And her husband ain't a bad accessory either!


Jennifer Lopez: Grade B+: I looooooooveeee her dress! J. Lo shines in it! She's just short of an "A" though and that's due to her slightly messy hair. it's take away from the elegance of the dress.


Miley Cyrus: Grade A. For her age, Miley's dress is pretty appropriate. I think she looks great!


Zoe Saldana: Grade C. Hmmmm, not a big fan of the skirt. Maybe if she wore it with something other than the sequenced top and those chunky heels. I think she wanted to be HAUTE COUTURE, but I think she's more of a HOT MESS!


Mariah Carey: Grade C+. I just think Mariah is among the style-challenged! She never seems to get it right, sometimes she's all off, sometimes she's close... This time, she almost had it, but the dress seems to be ill-fitting on her frame and looks slightly too small!


Queen Latifah: Grade A. She looks elegant. Period

Taken from Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment